Ribbit Review 6/15/21
Saturday, June 19th – FAST Frogs vs Great Hills/Jester Gators - Swimmers must sign up for the meet by Wednesday, June 16th at 10pm. For general meet information and how to sign up, click here.
- Here are instructions on how to check your volunteer commitment or sign up for the meet. Click here.
- The heat sheets will be out Friday evening. You will need to locate your swimmers events and then mark them on their arm.
- Please be at the meet with arm's marked at 6:45 am for check-in. Check in with your swimmer's tent parent on arrival.
- The meet will start at 8:00 am.
- If you have an unexpected change of plans after the meet deadline or day of the meet, please use the contact forms on our website under the "Meets & Events" section to communicate directly with the Meet Director & Coaches.
- If sending snacks with your child to have in the common tent areas, please send nut free snacks as several swimmers have food allergies. If you're not sure, please err on the side of caution when choosing snacks.
Join us in supporting our generous Titanium sponsor, Buffalo Wings & Rings, after the meet for food and fun! The address is 1901 Town Center Dr. Round Rock, TX 78664. Our team tends to show up in two waves - at 12:30pm and 2pm - after their swimmer's events end. This is a great opportunity to relax after the meet with other FAST Frog families!
FROG OF THE WEEK
- Congratulations to these swimmers for their hard work and excellent performance this week!
- 6&Under Girls: Savannah Paul
- 6&Under Boys: Jake Thompson
- 7-8 Girls: Gabi Staggs
- 7-8 Boys: Nico Morolez
- 9-10 Girls: Sophia Campisano
- 9-10 Boys: David Howard
- 11-12 Girls: Nora Doughty
- 11-12 Boys: Matteo Gerchow
- 13-14 Girls: Lamora Simmons
- 13-14 Boys: Jack Hester
- 15-18 Girls: Kayla Klabunde
- 15-18 Boys: Josh Stabler
(If you receive the Frog of the Week award, please leave the sign in your yard for the week. It will be picked up next week to be delivered to the next Frog of the Week. Thanks.)
- Coach of the Week: Coach Gabe
Coach Gabe creates a great spirit of sportsmanship, is engaging with the swimmers and coaches and best of all he loves having fun! Congrats, Gabe!
Flip Flop Fridays: If you normally practice at Lake Forest, you will go to Forest Creek on Friday. If you normally practice at Forest Creek, you will go to Lake Forest on Friday. If you are a Tadpole, you are welcome to come to Lake Forest on Fridays at your normal practice time slot. Frogs at FCIII will join the early group at Lake Forest starting at 7am.
SPIRIT NIGHT - Monday, June 21st
Thank you all for coming out last week to Tony C’s Pizza! We had so much fun and enjoyed some great food. Plan on having a family pizza night on Monday June 21st. Enjoy delicious pizza and a portion of the purchases made will be donated to FAST Frogs!
- Volunteering is required! We can't run the team without you. If you are signing up for the meet, you need to sign up for a volunteer position as well. During registration, we collected volunteer preferences so we are aware of your interests, but each parent will need to sign up for a volunteer job per meet. It is not automatically assigned based on the registration.
- Please email [email protected] with any questions or to offer your volunteer services.
- If you have not signed up yet and are interested in receiving text updates regarding practices, weather and other urgent information, please sign up for Remind by texting the phrase "@k22d63" to 81010.
- Like our Facebook page! We will post official information on here.
- FAST Frog Fans - please join our private Fans Facebook page. On this page we share photos and videos from practices, meets, spirit events, and more to cheer on all of our swimmers!
- AMAZON SMILE - Forest Area Swim Team Inc - we have an Amazon Smile account! Please sign up to support the FAST Frogs every time you make a purchase from Amazon.com. Every little bit helps our kids. (Pass it on to family and friends so they can support your swimmers even from afar.)