Ribbit Review 06/18/19
Please read the attached flyer from our silver level sponsor Ready, Go, Swim!
Please read the attached flyer from our silver level sponsor Orange Theory Fitness!
Saturday, June 22nd – FAST Frogs @ Westover - Swimmers must sign up for the meet by Wednesday, June 19th at 10:30 am. For general meet information and how to sign up, click here.
Here are instructions on how to check your volunteer commitment or sign up for the meet. Click here.
- The heat sheets will be out Friday evening. You will need to locate your swimmers events and then mark them on their arm.
- If you are not sure how to read a heat sheet, click here.
- For an example of how to mark your child's events on their arm, click here.
Please be at the meet with arm's marked at 6:45 am for check-in. Check in with your swimmer's tent parent on arrival.
The meet will start at 8:00am.
If you have an unexpected change of plans after the meet deadline or day of the meet, please use the contact forms on our website under the "Meets & Events" section to communicate directly with the Meet Director & Coaches. https://www.fastfrogs.net/report-a-meet-absence
Join us in supporting our generous Titanium sponsor, Buffalo Wings & Rings, after the meet for food and fun! The address is 1901 Town Center Dr. Round Rock, TX 78664. Our team tends to show up in two waves - at 12:30pm and 2pm - after their swimmer's events end. This is a great opportunity to relax after the meet with other FAST Frog families!
FROG OF THE WEEK
Congratulations to these swimmers for their hard work and excellent performance this week!
6U Girls: Hazel Butler
6U Boys: Liam Paul
7-8 Girls: Taylor McDaniels
7-8 Boys: Bradley Herbert
9-10 Girls: Harper Broughton
9-10 Boys: Jacob Felker
11-12 Girls: Katherine Bong
11-12 Boys: Zachary Baca
13 & Older Girls: Kate Espejo
13 & Older Boys: Caden Camp
At Large: Kendall Olmstead
At Large: Isaac DeMent
Coach of the Week: Audrey Valim
Audrey has take leadership in teaching all four strokes to her swimmers! She is great with all the kids and brightens the mornings with her smile. Thanks, Audrey!
- Carb Up Parties:
- If you are interested in hosting a pre-Champs Carb Up party, sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040f45a9a929a02-carb1
- We need hosts for 11-12 Girls, 13-14 Boys and 13-14 Girls!
- Sign up here to ATTEND a Carb Up Party:
- 6U Boys & Girls, 9&10 Girls: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040f45a9a929a02-fast17
- 7&8 Boys & Girls: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040f45a9a929a02-fast18
- 9&10 Boys, 11&12 Boys: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040f45a9a929a02-fast20
- 15 & Over Men & Women: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040f45a9a929a02-fast21
- Coaches Gifts: LET’S REWARD OUR AMAZING STAFF FOR ALL OF THEIR
DEDICATION AND HARD WORK!
We are halfway through the season, so we will start collecting donations for surprise end of the year gifts for our Coaches! Each family may contribute any amount that they would like. Every donation goes directly towards building gift packages for our Coaches that are presented at the Awards Banquet from all of the Frog Families. These gifts are from the families and not the board. Remember, this is a secret and a tradition, and we thank you in advance for your generosity!
You will find a big brown envelope in the front of the family folders. Please place your donation in the envelope. All checks should be made payable to Jessica Coxe, our spirit chair who is coordinating the gift purchases. You may also use the Venmo app to pay @JessicaCoxeFFSpirit . Please put in the comments field for coaches’ gift.
- Sign up here to join our Dive Clinic on June 23rd: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/805084aabae23aa8-20193
If you have not signed up yet and are interested in receiving text updates regarding practices, weather and other urgent information, please sign up for Remind by texting the phrase "@8cbade" to 81010.
Like our Facebook page! We will post official information on here.
Join the FAST Frogs Fan page - this is a closed group, but anyone on the 2019 roster will be approved to join.