Ribbit Review - 5/14 -To Declare or Not Declare (For the Swim Meet)
Saturday, May 18th – First Meet – @Twin Creeks Our first swim meet of the season!! Swimmers must sign up (declare) for the meet by Wednesday, May 15th at 8:30 pm. All Frogs, Pollywogs and Tadpoles are eligible to sign up for the meet. If you are not attending, please sign in and declare that your swimmer is not attending. For general meet information and how to sign up, click here.
- Here are instructions on how to check your volunteer commitment or sign up for the meet. Click here.
- The heat sheets will be out Friday evening. You will need to locate your swimmers events and then mark them on their arm.
- Please be at the meet with arm's marked at 6:45 am for check-in. Check in with your swimmer's tent parent on arrival.
- The meet will start at 8:00 am.
- If you have an unexpected change of plans after the meet deadline or day of the meet, please use the contact forms on our website under the "Meets & Events" section to communicate directly with the Meet Director & Coaches.
Join us in supporting our generous Titanium sponsor, Buffalo Wings & Rings, after the meet for food and fun! The address is 1901 Town Center Dr. Round Rock, TX 78664. Our team tends to show up in two waves - at 12:30pm and 2pm - after their swimmer's events end. This is a great opportunity to relax after the meet with other FAST Frog families!
- Volunteering is required! We can't run the team without you. If you are signing up for the meet, you are required to sign up for a volunteer position as well. During registration, we collected volunteer preferences so we are aware of your interests, but each parent will need to sign up for a volunteer job per meet. It is not automatically assigned based on the registration.
- Please email [email protected] with any questions or to offer your volunteer services.
When attending practice at the Lake Forest pool, please park ONLY on the pool side of Lake Forest drive. Do not park or wait for your swimmer on the non-pool side of the street.
When attending practice at the FCIII pool, please park ONLY on the pool side of Royal Burgess.
- The coaches have sent emails to change the practice times of some swimmers in an effort to balance the pool and make the most of practice. Check your email to see if you have been asked to attend a different practice session. This applies only to afternoon practices in May.
- The coaches are watching swimmers as practice continues this week. We will send out a sign up genius for Tadpole, Pollywog and Frogs at the end of this week. Check your email and sign up for your morning practice time. First come, first serve. Note: If you are flexible about practice time, please consider signing up for the least full session.
SPIRIT NIGHT - Friday, May 31st
Please sign up below to help with the rescheduled spirit night. We will sign for volunteer hours for students if they volunteer!
- If you have not signed up yet and are interested in receiving text updates regarding practices, weather and other urgent information, please sign up for Remind by texting the phrase "@8cbade" to 81010.
- Like our Facebook page! We will post official information on here.
- Join the FAST Frogs Fan page - this is a closed group, but anyone on the 2018 roster will be approved to join.